A few days late, but Happy New Year from our family to yours! I thought I’d share our most recent family photos that we took between Christmas and New Years.
We had an exciting end to 2016 and are looking forward to slowing down in 2017. Looking back at my personal goals for 2016 I met some of them and some of them are getting added to the 2017 goal list.
Here was my list from 2016…
- Read 3 Books(I’ve managed to read one in the last 15 months) SUCCESS!!
- Hang pictures on our walls SUCCESS! (Even on our new house!)
- Work at becoming fitter. I’ve gotten back into crossfit, but I need to put more motivation and effort into it. SUCCESS, even while pregnant!
- Make my 2014 and 2015 family album books. Adding it to 2017!
- Start my own photography business. Hopefully I’ll have more on this soon! Success, but I now I need to re-vamp because we’ve moved.
- Continue with my fitness and wellness journey.
- Print personal pictures to hang around the house.
- Make family photo albums.