With summer just around the corner I thought I’d share what’s on our summer reading lists! We do most of our reading on our Kindles, but occasionally snag a few ‘real’ books here and there.
- The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand
- Nantucket Sisters by Nancy Thayer
- The One and Only by Emily Griffin
- Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophia Kinsella
- All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner
- The Vacatiners by Emma Straub
- The House on Mermaid Point by Wendy Wax
- Plus, many of the $2.99(or less!) books I can find through my Kindle.
- The Great Bridge by David McCullough
- 1776 by David McCullough
- David and Golliath by Malcom Gladwell
- Why Nations Fail by James Robinson and Daron Acemoglu
- Civilian Warriors by Erik Prince
- Grain Brain by David Perlmutter, MD
As you can see, Taylor and I have drastic differences in our reading choices and we’re OK with that! I’m a total beach/love story reader and he is more of a non-fiction reader.
Our Mutual List
With September right around the corner and us as first timers, were trying to learn as much as we can! Some of these books I’ve read or have partially started. Do you have any suggestions to add to our parenting book list?
- Baby 411
- The Happiest Baby on the Block
- What to expect When You’re Expecting
- Natural Newborn Photography
- Your Baby in Pictures
- Belly Laughs
- Pregnancy Sucks
What are you planning to read this summer? Have any summer reading suggestions?